Special projects for heavy industrial equipment and oversized products require care and attention to resolve. We currently offer a unique 3 step process to our client that involves:
- Joint preplanning by the customer and CRC to determine appropriate means of transport, understand country specific frameworks and offer favourable transport routes.
- The planning phase which can include the evaluation of possible transport routes.
- Operations phase where CRC will coordinate with our partners to find the best time schedules for our customers. In addition we will organise.
- Pre-carriage and onward carriage
- Coordination of different modes of shipments
- Customs , freight and export documents
CRC has dedicated experienced project managers who will offer you as our customer continuous flow of communication to enable close monitoring of shipment coupled with electronic cargo tracking and documentation systems.
Freight sizes we move by rail
Our diverse rail freight logistics experience enables us to handle freight in a range of sizes, including:
- Full container loads (FCL)
- Less than full container loads (LCL)
- Bulk freight (solids and liquids)
- Non-containerised freight
CRC also has a regional network of operation offices for a swift response to any emergency situation.
• Transportation of dangerous goods
• Out- of- gauge bulk traffic loads
• Project shipments
• Special equipment transport